Does it make sense to move out all the defence and defence research establishments from Bangalore to an integrated defence city/facility far off? That would free up huge tracts of land which can be used for improving the city’s infrastructure.
Bangalore’s space problem
By TBM Admin on February 9, 2007 in Uncategorized
- It’s money that matters in China-UK’s new found love October 29, 2015
- Do you have change? October 14, 2015
- Bolstering military abilities in Indian Ocean Region October 5, 2015
- India’s security relationships in Indian Ocean region September 19, 2015
- IITs should be role models in university politics June 6, 2015
- Tamil TV Channels off air February 7, 2007
- Surveys December 2, 2006
- Importing fundamentalism January 29, 2007
- Partisan Sun TV? February 8, 2007
- Bangalore’s space problem February 9, 2007
- Hina: I have known Raju since 1976 and helped him in wha...
- Lucy Roberts: great use of words in the writing, it in reality d...
- Abhay Shivgounda Patil: Thanks for reviewing at length the short book by L...
- Archives of the Old Wonk | The Old Wonk: […] Store in India […]...
- Jijin: There's an interesting read about the direction (...
The opinions expressed are those of the respective authors and do not represent the position of the Takshashila Institution